Welcome to Trips 'n Toys!

Welcome to Trips 'n Toys!

Janod Wood Fish Puzzle



This rainbow fish is another adorable Janod product our family has really enjoyed! He's so cute, and clearly made of higher quality materials than most other toys with which I am familiar. These are definitely the kinds of toys I'd like to hang on to for the grandkids some day...

The thick, sanded wood of the puzzle is made of solid construction, yet it is soft and lightweight in a young child's hand. The beautifully painted pieces are so unique to hold in your hand. Even as an adult, I adore the design of this puzzle.


I was worried that this would be too simple a puzzle and might not be worth the money. Even though some of the other puzzles on the market do require more advanced cognitive skills, this one is still a gorgeous toy that I consider well worth the investment. My 14 month old loves the bright colors and enjoys putting the shapes in their spots and removing them again. We will get a lot of use out of this!

As I've mentioned in a few other reviews, I ordered several Janod products at the same time, and this is definitely a new favorite toy brand that I will HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for educational toys for young children. This brand may be a bit pricier than more commonly found toy brands, but the quality is massively superior, and they are indeed an heirloom-quality investment worth every penny. You will not regret adding Janod products to your playroom or classroom.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!